Disclaimer :

The entire content in this blog is not fully written/authored by me. Most of them are referred from another source which may be in from anyone of the place like Facebook post, other Blog(s), Wiki, Whats-app/email forwards, you tube etc. I have tried my best to mention the respected source links (FB, Blog, wiki, you tube links etc) and also a courtesy tag too. Some of the very old posts may be missing them as they were all published when i started blogging and frankly speaking I wasn't fully aware of the credit methods, copyrights etc. Also my opinion on lot of this published posts eg (god, religion, political views) would have drastically changed now as I believe I have evolved at-least a little over the period of time with my experience and learning.

When I get time I will try to fully review the content. I'm trying this since 2 years (2015) and couldn't even succeed till now. Hope I will in the days to come.

About Me

My photo
My heart will never be free, To push aside the longings I still feel, My eyes will never forget, The fields of patchwork green Soft rain so real, In my dreams I keep searching For those paths I never find........... There're many suspenses,sorrows,surprises stored for the next minute in this world. Meeting you is also one such surprise i hope. I'm embarking on a journey with a hope on this surprise springing world. I believe that there are many pleasant surprises in store for your future.......!! ALSO I VERY MUCH LIKE, LOVE THESE LINES OF ROBERT FROST...WONDERFULL LINES....... "The woods are lovely, dark, and deep.., But I have promises to keep.., And miles to go before I sleep.., And miles to go before I sleep... !!"

Followers

Visitors

Free counters!

Thursday, March 3, 2011

One of my favourite 'மகாகவி பாரதியார்'


தேடிச் சோறுநிதந் தின்று - பல சின்னஞ் சிறுகதைகள் பேசி - மனம் வாடித் துன்பமிக உழன்று - பிறர் வாடப் பலசெயல்கள் செய்து - நரை கூடிக் கிழப்பருவ மெய்தி - கொடுங் கூற்றுக் கிரையெனப்பின் மாயும் - பல வேடிக்கை மனிதரைப் போலே - நான் வீழ்வே னென்று நினைத் தாயோ?

நின்னைச் சில வரங்கள் கேட்பேன் - அவைநேரே இன்றெனக்குத் தருவாய் - என்றன் முன்னைத் தீயவினைப் பயன்கள் - இன்னும் மூளாதழிந்திடுதல் வேண்டும் - இனி என்னைப் புதிய உயிராக்கி - எனக்கேதுங் கவலையறச் செய்து - மதிதன்னை மிகத் தெளிவு செய்து - என்றும் சந்தோஷங் கொண்டிருக்கச் செய்வாய்! என்றும் சந்தோஷங் கொண்டிருக்கச் செய்வாய்!

Thedi Chorudhinam thindru - Pala Chinnanjiru kadhaigal pesi - Manam Vaadi thunbamiga Uzhandru - Pirar Vaada pala seyalgal seidhu - Narai Koodikizha paruvam eidhi - Kodum Kootruk Kiraiyenappin Maayum - Pala Vedikkai Manidharaip Pole - Naan Veezhven endry Ninaithayo?

Ninnai Sila Varangal Ketpen - Avai Nere indrenakku tharuvai - Endran Munnai theeyavinai payangal - Innum Moolathazhindhidudhal Vendum - Iniyennai Pudhiya Uyir aaki - Ennaku Yedhum Kavalaiyaracheidhu - Madhithannai miga thelivu seidhu - Endrum Sandhosham Kondirukka Cheivai!Endrum Sandhosham Kondirukka Cheivai!


- மகாகவி பாரதியார் (Mahakavi Barathiyaar)

A very loose translation...(ofcourse this disturbs the beauty of the poetry...but nevertheless...)

As i hunt for food and eat every day - Speaking about past and its good/bad times - heart sunk, shattered - Having done deeds that caused hurt to many - Gaining grey hair in an ageing body - Falling prey to a hurtful pyre like so many foolish men - did you think I would fall like them?

Oh god, i will ask you a few wishes - And you please grant them right away - All the sins i might have committed before, that haunt me now - Allow me to get rid of them, right now - Henceforth, make me a new soul - Giving me peace anywhere - Clarify my thought and mind - Make me gain and sustain eternal happiness - Make me sustain eternal happiness.


4 comments:

  1. Courtesy : Venkatesan (for helping me to get these lines of Bharathi easily with Trans)

    ReplyDelete
  2. " As I hunt " is not what he about to say. He talks about other

    ReplyDelete
  3. may i know in which song(topic) it comes..

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback's/comments are welcome. Will be posted after moderation.